Sunday, August 27, 2006

Womad was great! Unfortunately, all but two of the friends who came with me left early because their eyes felt like they had weights on them, and they were complaining of strange unexplainable hallucinations despite not taking any sort of alcohol or poppy-related products. What sissies(jk). Phone battery died at the same time I needed it most too... bummer.

N, could you care to explain why and how the hell you happen to know half the people who walk past us at 2 in the morning, at an ulu little coffee shop in Joo Chiat? JOO CHIAT? Go easy on me next week too pls, I'm sensitive.

Dad, if you ever find a Chinese Nasi Padang stall, let me know, and we could set up our Indian Bak Chor Mee stall next to it, and make big bucks. Saying that aloud was hilarious, albeit embarassing for us.

No comments: