Monday, August 07, 2006

Runners' High

It's like when you run yourself dead, and then when you feel like you can't go on anymore you put in an insane burst of speed. You'll lose all feeling and it's wonderful. It happens when your muscles can't take any more lactic acid from respiration, and then your body releases it's natural drugs, similar to morphine. But you do get a sort of hangover, your legs after that will feel like jelly and you can't walk for a while. How fun.

First impressions count for much, but they are wrong occasionally. For example, a certain someone I met recently seemed like a nice and warm person, but turned out to be sly and wily, the form of a desperate housewife. In fact, the bloody witch casted a spell on me and now I am incapable of burping my alphabets I'm wary now.

And I'm wearing a tinfoil hat from now on too.

No comments: