Friday, April 07, 2006

Love at First Sight, or all the Other Things People Call it

I said maybe,
You're gonna be the one that saves me.
And after all,
You're my wonderwall.

It's like someone punctured your stomach, and the acid is running through your veins, but oddly enough, it's kinda pleasurable. Exhilirating yet excruciating, the crush is.

They say that the first cut is the deepest. I believe that is because the first kiss is the most tender(no need to freak out daddy thats just a figure of speech, I didnt really kiss anyone).

It is hard to explain. You feel a strange burning sensation as the hormones kick into overdrive just as she walks round the corner. Sometimes it's so bad that nausea fills your already muddled brains. Unfortunately, that is'nt a good thing. You can't think normally. She smiles at you and your knees feel like the fondue you ate at Max Brenner's last night. 'Hi!' she chirps. It sounds like heaven to you.

You smile dumbly. You'd be happy just to stand there and listen to her voice. Without realising it, a sound, a whole octave lower than your usual register, escapes your mouth. 'Hullo,' you grunt. You wince inside.

Ten minutes later, the whole episode runs through your mind. You start to critisize everything you did and said. Dang, why did'nt I say that cool thing there. I could have told her that joke. Too bad, bubba, you managed to grunt was an intellectual 'hullo', which must have sounded like neanderthal fart at the time.

I digress. Just experience it for yourself. It's like drugs when you experience it, you feel so high your hair touches the floor of heaven. It's also like drugs after it's passed, your stomach threatens to empty that big mac onto your shoes, among other, more putrid things. I just realised that I've digressed again.

Oh my god, I've gone so far off my original intended topic imma have to make another post later.

She is electric.
Can I be electric too?

No comments: