Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yet Another Rant

Its been a sort of emotional rollercoaster this week, well as much as a stoned 14-year old can experience anyway.

First day of school spent snoring in class, talking with friends. High point - spending a hilarious 5 minutes on the library computer...learning swear words in foreign languages. I'll spare the details.

Second day! Wheeee! Got my scholarship! Earned about 18 thousand bucks in a couple of minutes... aand it's stuck in the bank. Dang.

Third day was a rush. Blazed through art homework... 5 minutes before art. Considered joining the dance club. I think I inhaled too much exhaust in the morning.

Came back to my senses on Thursday. Must've been outta my mind(happens a lot). Well dance is for Year 5 only anyways... I'll consider joining when I'm there. Instead im now deciding whether to take part in OM. I definitely need to do something, or I'll fail CAS(L). Bleh.

It's Friday... the day where I should be most happy, but I've just remembered that I'll be taking part in the track and field meet. Now running's all fine and dandy, I can cover the 3000m easily, but its the high jump thats giving me the butterflies. What was my house manager thinking? I've never done a high jump in my life!

Heh I'm just waiting for the cursed meet to be over so I can get some rest. But I know that just as that is done, I'll get another nerve-wracking assignment to kill myself over.

Life sucks that way I guess. Never lets up.

No comments: