Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fortunately I have reinforcements

Again, mentor chytah comes to save the day with his innumerable wiseness.

Imagine I want some dough. I have people under me who pay me money for god-knows-what reasons, but it isn't enough. So I get these people, who are giving me their money, to work and toil and labour.

Let's say that I put them in a sweatshop, making origami paper cranes. They aren't paid, in fact they pay me, so my little workers are more than a little disgruntled. QC is non-existent, the average paper crane looks more like something out of a pretentious little art student's trashcan-of-failed-dreams-that-so-could-have-made-it-big.

Anyway, what I do is I sell the paper cranes back to the people who made them. They have no choice but to buy and give me more money. It's of course, for a noble cause, the weenie worker welfare watch.

The money just rolls in and I have more big cool stuff built in my name.

No comments: