Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I would say that this has been an unforgettable experience, but then again, a jalapeno up the rectum is an unforgettable experience too. Everything has it's good and bad days I guess. Just like the stock market. Someone once told me that the world revolves around sex, but I disagree.

Instead, I think that the world is one big playground filled with 6-year-old schoolkids. The difference is that these schoolkids have big guns, and nukes, and millions of bucks to boot. Everywhere you go it's just the same similar situation where the big bad bully makes faces at the little kids and sometimes there's this upstart who tries to defy him, and then he gets squashed.

Straining my ears,
Praying for time,
Why the hell did I commit this crime.

Slips of the mouth ain't no felony.
But nevertheless, the guilt hurts on the inside,
Never something you should hide.

No comments: